Sunday, June 20, 2010

what can help/support you in Bangalore?

Activities I'm available for:
Coffee House, Book Stores, Site Seeing, Museums, Parks, going to mall ( Bangalore Central, Forum, Garuda mall etc, Movies, Dinner, city travel, shopping, etc. haven't figured out it all..

what can I do for you in Bangalore?

Activities I'm available for:
Coffee House, Book Stores, Site Seeing, Pubs ( Hard rock cafe Bangalore, Tavern, etc ), restaurant ( Koshy's etc ), ice cream joints, Baking/Cooking, Museums, Amusement Parks, going to mall ( Bangalore Central, Forum, Garuda mall etc, Movies, Dinner, city travel, shopping, etc. haven't figured out it all..

Why I started?

I found this concept very unique, simple and effective. Many times I've wondered If I had a friend/acquintance with whom I can shop, eat, discuss or just spend some time. Often, in this city life I find many people loney and looking for short term friends to fill this void.

Expat Ladies in Bangalore
I would prefer ladies who are new this city or those who are living here and would prefer to do some common activity that I also love.

I will be happy to meet expat ladies or interesting people for activities in Bangalore.

Since I wouldn't find a website, I thought of using this blog to share it out.

Yours in Friendship

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment