Thursday, June 24, 2010

Expat in Bangalore - Help around

  • Where is the closest hospital from your place?
  • Where can I find the best Gynecologist or for specialized treamtment?
  • How do I go to the most happening pubs?
  • How safe is Bangalore at night?
  • How to reach "Caveri" emporium to purchase handicraft?
  • Where is the closest swiming pool?
  • Which hotel can give me the best stay at affordable rates?
  • Where can I find 5 star vegan restaurant in Bangalore?
  • Where do I shop at JP Nagar?
  • How do I reach Lal Bagh?
  • Can I use American Express cards here?
  • Where is Brigade road in Bangalore? How do I reach them?
  • Which Chinese restaruant gives me authentic Chinese food?
  • Where can I watch theater plays and how to reach there?
  • Where is British library in Bangalore or Maxmuller Institute in Bangalore?
  • How to avoid being ripped off by auto or taxi fellas?

Well, I may not have the answer to such questions, but I can help you find out. I'm sure you'll have more practical question about food, culture, location and other queries to get make you life easy in Bangalore.

I'll do my best, to figure out the best way to make your life easy in this metro. If you're interested to hire a friend in Bangalore, I'can give my best to get you from the maze.

Mail me your details, and I'll reach back to you.

Thank you,

Have a nice pleasant stay in Bangalore

2 comments: