Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Platonic friend for hire in Bangalore

Does I sound too materialistic, or it a natural evolution of modern life. Life has changed moved from the utopian 60's to googlistic era. Now you seek every bit of life in Google and life's search begins and ends there.

Having seen the changes from 80's I see people moving inwardly for everything. Relationship are mostly for convenience and people have selective memory on people and events.

So, why did I embark on something is still an touchy factor for any Indian women.

Money is definitely a factor, but not entriely. For money, there are other things for you to explore. My love to cut the mundane existence, to meet new mortals, use my time productivity & give people a chance to explore Bangalore.

All people, need companionship and privacy, something that’s not typically offered by your run-of-the-mill relationship. Maybe, you can find a real friend in me or just a tempoary sheltor to spend some time with you.

Life moves on, so do people around us. Life take us to places we never been nor dreamt of being. City is always in a state of flux. People moving in, seeking for something, hunting and I'm here living a blessed life.

Somewhere, if I get to meet more people, that's wonderful, else I go on in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment