Sunday, June 20, 2010

First Be a Friend

What's rent a friend
I got a clue on this concept from an article published in Times of India. I checked on their website, rentafriend, but they had services limited to U.S and Canada.

This tickled my thoughts on the concept of renting friendship. Apart from making extra $$$, I meet new people, share common interest, show them around Bangalore or just rid their blues away.

My work allows me to spare some time, and what's better than doing something which you love.

Rent a friend Bangalore
To start with I think, I can start giving services to ladies or couples who are new to Bangalore or who would like to have a friend for a shopping, visiting places around Bangalore, discuss about cooking, dining, or just spending some time over a cup of coffee.

While it's an attempt, I'm not sure how far this would go.

About me

I'm in my mid 30's, married and happily living in Bangalore. I like gardening, cooking, movies, country songs, sharing time with like minded people. I speak English, Hindi and can manage few south Indian languages.

Anyone interested can email me ur details and phone number. I'll call back immediately and see if I can be a friend to you. : )

Thanks

Sheeba

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sheeba,

    How is initiative going?

    Planning to start something similiar.. please share your experience.. my e-mail: tcjosep@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete